A new version (1.2.0) of the Java Machine Learning platform KeLP developed within the SAG group has been released.
Two brand new subprojects have been added:
- graph-representation: it contains DirectedGraphRepresentation for representing direct unweighted graphs
- graph-kernel: it contains some state-of-the-art graph kernels, like the shortest path kernel and the Weisfeiler-Lehman Subtree Kernel for Graphs
Furthermore the following components are added:
- StandardizerManipulator: for standardizing the features of the vectors in a dataset
- KernelMultiplication: a new kernel for combining other kernels applying the multiplication operator
- ExperimentUtils: a class providing useful methods for performing experiments, like a n-fold cross validation
- LibsvmDatasetReader: for reading files in LibSVM or LibLinear or SvmLight format
Moreover several demo examples are added in kelp-examples as well as some unit test in kelp-full.
Check out this new version from our repositories. API Javadoc is already available. Your suggestions will be very precious for us, so download and try KeLP 1.2.0!